The HTC Evo 4G LTE smartphone is quite unique smartphone allows you to browse with the faster internet services. Here comes the one click root tool for the Evo 4G LTE smartphone and in this article we got to present you with the instructions on rooting and how you can easily install various Custom firmwares and applications which requires rooting access.
Pre Upgrade Instructions
Please make sure that you have gone through the following pre upgrade instructions –
- Make sure that this update is only for the users who own HTC EVO 4G LTE smartphone but not any other version of the device.
- Please make sure that you have more than 60 % battery life left on your phone.
- You need to back up various files and songs, and APN of your mobile phone -
Call Log - Call Log and Restore
Songs, Videos & Files – Copy to internal / External SD Card,
APN and MMS Settings – Note down manually via “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”.
- Make sure that you need to have USB Debugging installed on your HTC EVO 4G LTE phone. Follow the path Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and you should tick the USB debugging option.
Disclaimer : Since this is a custom ROM, users should understand that they are proceeding with this update on their own risk. Neither developer nor we would be held responsible.
Procedure to Root HTC EVO 4G LTE Smartphone
Follow the procedure mentioned below to root your HTC EVO 4G smartphone -
- Download the Rooting package on your computer and once download extract the same and you will get the following files –
- The next set to connect your phone using the USB cable to the PC and then click on the Runme.bat file from the files inside the folder. Then Press 1 when asked and this will begin the rooting instructions.
- The process of rooting will go on for few minutes and once that is done your HTC EVO 4G would be restarted automatically.
- As soon as the device gets restarted disconnect the USB Cable and let your phone boots in normal mode. It would taken certain time to boot it for the first time since the rooting is applied.
- That’s it, EVO 4G is rooted now.
Congratulation that you have successfully rooted your HTC EVO 4G LTE smartphone. Do let us know if you face any issues during the upgrade process.