Rooting can be a problematic task for a non-techie human. For those holding HTC Devices, can now root their mobile phones with the HTC Super Tool V3. With HTC Super Tool you can root, S-off and unlock the bootloader of almost any HTC Device without facing any type of problem. The developer of this tool is named FRIGID who is a developer at the XDA Forums.
Note: This tool has the ability to root your mobile phone and has appeared to give good results, but in case your mobile phone gets bricked thedroidnation.com will not be held responsible for that.
Devices Supported By HTC Super Tool V3
Some of the HTC Devices supported by HTC Super Tool V3 are: HTC Sensation, Evo Design 4G, Evo 4G, Inspire, Sensation, Incredible, Wildfire S and much more. HTC Super Tool V3 has been created by FRIGID of XDA Developers forum. He has also mentioned that this tool can root almost any HTC Devices, as all HTC Devices have similar architecture.
How To Apply Root, S-Off, and Unlock Bootloader on HTC Devices
Make Sure That:
- 60% battery is remaining in your HTC Device.
- Backup the phone Data, in case your phone gets bricked.
- Turn on USB debugging (Enable USB debugging: Tap Menu > Settings > Applications > Development and tick USB Debugging)
Proceeding to the Process to Root, S-Off and Enabling Boot Loader
- First, download and install HTC Drivers on your computer, then download Super Tool V3.
- Then, Extract it to a new folder.
- Connect, your mobile phone to your computer.
- Go to the folder where you’ve extracted the files and double click the SUPER TOOL to run the program and begin the process.
- Next, you’ll see a command prompt like screen. Choose any procedure from there, it can be rooting, unlock bootloader and attempt s-off etc.
Congo! You’ve successfully rooted your HTC Devices, Now you can easily enjoy root only apps on your HTC Device.