So, Finally a new custom MIUI ROM is available for the LG Optimus ME P350, we’ve already covered up the installation procedures for Kindle Fire and Samsung Fascinate. MIUI ROM’S are known for their creative UI and great design, so far these are the best designed ROM’s which are stable and work well. The ROM has been created by another fine developer at the XDA Devs Forum user named “vivekkalady“. The ROM has been confirmed to be stable and can be put into daily use.
Features of the MIUI ROM for Optimus Me P350
Source: XDA Forums
- based on CyanogenMod 7.1
- QQ Launcher Pro 22.214.171.1246
- MIUI theme with lots of transparency by ZduneX25
- selection of 20 nice wallpapers, 17 lockscreen backgrounds
- custom MIUI bootanimation
- Busybox installed
Note: This is an non-official update that has been released by some developer and Amazon isn’t the creator of the ROM. So, the warranty will be voided if you install this firmware, but it can be retained using the STOCK FIRMWARE.
Warning for Beginners:
Note: This is an non official update and has to be applied to the Mobile phone using the recovery mode. The steps which are included in this guide are very risky and can even brick off your mobile phone. Unless you are aware with Custom ROMS, Firmwares and ODIN, don’t even try these things on your mobile phone.
Pre-Requisites to Install MIUI ROM on LG Optimus P350
- The instructions are working for LG Optimus P350, Originally manufactured.
- Backup all of your SMS Messages using SMS Backup Application.
- Sync all of your Contacts with the Gmail Application.
- Copy all of your notes manually to somewhere else, as if in case your mobile phone gets bricked these notes will be deleted from the mobile phone.
- Take a backup of call logs, APN Settings, and other important things.
- Charge your mobile phone so that it would be having more than 60% battery.
- Now, enable USB Debugging Mode in your mobile phone (Settings > Applications >Development > USB Debugging).
- LG Device Drivers installed in your computer.
- Follow all steps carefully in order to get 100% assured success.
- Your device should be Rooted and CWM Recovery Installed.
How to Install Android MIUI ROM on LG Optimus P350
Note: We have written each and every step clearly in order to make the update applied successfully but if any wrong step is taken then Neither me nor thedroidnation.com will be held responsible in case your device gets bricked.
- First make sure that your device is rooted and is having Custom Recovery Installed, If you haven’t done so then head to our Rooting Guide and CWM Recovery Installation Guide.
- Download the MIUI Package on your computer.
- Now connect your device to your computer and transfer the file to the root of your SD Card.
- Now, Turn off your device in order to start it in recovery mode, the recovery mode can be accessed by pressing and holding Volume Down + Call Button + Power Button. This will boot your device into the recovery mode.
- After you’ve booted into the recovery select “Wipe” > “Full Wipe/Factory Reset” and confirm it’s selection.
- Now, select “apply update from sd card” and then select “choose zip from sd card“, now select the file which you had transferred earlier on your device.
- The flashing will start and soon your device will be flashed with the custom ROM.
LG Optimus Me P350 Running MIUI Themed ROM
You’ve successfully installed MIUI ROM on your LG Optimus ME P350.