Motorola has landed with another Android powered tablet which has been named as Motorola Droid Xyboard 8.2 (also known as Motorola MZ609). This is baby version of the Motorola Xyboard 10.2. Motorola wasn’t that much successful, but when then landed with getting Android with them, they got very successful in the tabbing and mobile world. Same thing applies to Nokia, if they start giving Android with their mobile phones, then they are surely going to rock. But who knows, let see the specs of Moto Droid Xyboard 8.2:
Motorola Droid XYBOARD has got everything a tablet should be having in it, It has a 1.2 ghz processor which can handle almost all apps in an Android Tablet, along with that it has got 1 GB Ram. The Front shooter camera is of 1.3 MP’s and the rear shooter camera is of 5.0 MP’s which support hard core HD recording.
Specifications of Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2
- Processor: A high performance 1.2 ghz dual core processor.
- Ram: 1 GB ram.
- Operating System: Android 3.2 .
- Camera: Rear shooter is of 5.0 MP with HD video recording support, and the front shooter is of 1.3 MP.
- Touch Screen & Screen Size: Screen resolution of 1280×800 pixels. Capacitive touchscreen of 8.2 inches, Multi touch support and scratch proof glass.
- Battery Backup: 3960 mAh battery for longer stand-by.
- Bluetooth, Wifi and USB: Bluetooth 2.1 EDR, Wifi 802.11 b, g, n, a and USB 2.0 Support.
- Internal Memory: With 32 GB of internal memory you’ll surely enjoy tabbing
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Barometer sensors.