The MIUI custom ROM are available for most all the Samsung smartphones. This custom ROM comes with the famous Sony’s Bravia Engine, HTC’s beats audio and lot many other features.
This custom ROM comes with Wi Fi, 2G and 3G, All sensors, GPS, Bluetooth working perfectly without any issues. And this application also brings in the features of GPS optimized, Vurrut V1, ICS Window animation and lot more. This is how your phone will look after the update -
Here in this article we will go through the procedure on you can install the MIUI 2.3.15 custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 smartphone. Before we proceed follow the pre upgrade instructions mentioned below.
Follow the below mentioned pre upgrade instructions -
- Please make sure that your handset is Samsung Galaxy S II only and not other variant of Galaxy S II.
- Please make sure that you have a minimum of 70 % battery life left on your phone. This is to ensure that you don’t run out of battery during the upgrade procedure.
- You need to backup your existing ROM but we will be doing it using the applications mentioned below -
Call Log - Call Log and Restore
Songs, Videos & Files – Copy to internal / External SD Card,
APN and MMS Settings – Note down manually via “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”.
- You should enable USB debugging on your phone. To enable USB debugging on your phone follow the path of Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging and you would be able to enable it.
- All the antivirus or the firewall should be disable for certain period of time.
Disclaimer : Neither we nor the developer should be held responsible for this firmware. We have ensured that everything is working fine.
We will now proceed to the rooting instructions.
Install MIUI 2.3.16 ROM on Galaxy SL I9003 Procedure
Follow the instructions carefully here –
- Download the MIUI firmware package for Galaxy SL on your computer and then connect your phone using the USB Cable to transfer the downloaded zip file to the root of your SD card.
- Now remove the connected phone and turn off your device so that you can enter it in recovery mode.
- Once can easily enter Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 in the recovery mode by selecting the option of Volume Down key + OK button and holding both simultaneously you need to press the Power button.You can make use of the following video for recovery mode –
- In the recovery menu you need to select the option “Install zip from SD card”, select “choose zip from SD card” and then choose the option MIUI zip file location where its place on your phone.
- Once the update is completed the device will get back to the recovery screen. IN the recovery screen you need to select the option “++++GO Back++++” and then choose the option of “reboot system now” to reboot your phone.
Congratulations that you have successfully applied the MIUI v 10.2 2.3.23 firmware on your Galaxy SL phone. Do let us know about the interface and your review on this.