Samsung Infuse 4G UCLB3 ROM is just leaked, we’ve already covered up the process to install it, but as there is no rooting process available for the ROM you can install the Pre-Rooted firmware which is based on Android 2.3.6 and is the similar firmware but this time it would be PRE-ROOTED. Read on to know more about the installation process as this time we’ll be flashing the ROM onto the device through CWM Recovery. Please note that the firmware is leaked and bugs are still expected, cannot be predicted as a daily driver but worth installing.
Note: This is an non-official update that has been released by some developer and Samsung isn’t the creator of the ROM. So, the warranty will be voided if you install this firmware, but it can be retained using the STOCK FIRMWARE.
Warning for Beginners:
Note: This is an non official update and has to be flashed to the Mobile phone using the Recovery mode. The steps which are included in this guide are very risky and can even brick off your mobile phone. Unless you are aware with Custom ROMS, Firmwares and ODIN, don’t even try these things on your mobile phone.
Pre-Requisites to Install Pre-Rooted UCLB3 ROM on Infuse 4G
- The instructions are working for Samsung Infuse 4G, Originally manufactured.
- Backup all of your SMS Messages using SMS Backup Application.
- Sync all of your Contacts with the Gmail Application.
- Copy all of your notes manually to somewhere else, as if in case your mobile phone gets bricked these notes will be deleted from the mobile phone.
- Take a backup of call logs, APN Settings, and other important things.
- Charge your mobile phone so that it would be having more than 60% battery.
- Now, enable USB Debugging Mode in your mobile phone (Settings > Applications >Development > USB Debugging).
- Samsung Device Drivers installed in your computer.
- Infuse 4G device with ClockworkMod Recovery installed.
- Follow all steps carefully in order to get 100% assured success.
How to Install Pre-Rooted UCLB3 ROM on Samsung Infuse 4G
Note: We have written each and every step clearly in order to make the update applied successfully but if any wrong step is taken then Neither me nor thedroidnation.com will be held responsible in case your device gets bricked.
- Download UCLB3 ROM. Transfer the downloaded file to the root of your SD Card.
- Turn off the mobile phone and boot into recovery mode.
- Select “Wipe data / factory reset” and confirm on the next screen.
- Now, select “install zip from sdcard” >> “Choose zip from sdcard” >> Select the file which you had transferred earlier to your device.
- After the ROM is completely flashed onto the device, go back and “reboot system now“.
You’ve successfully installed the PRE-ROOTED ROM on your Samsung Infuse 4G.